Please help us mitigate the risk from COVID-19 to protect yourself, those around you and your fellow dancers.
Before attending our classes and events:
- We require evidence of your COVID-19 status for entry to classes and events. This can be either by a negative PCR or rapid lateral flow test performed within the previous 48 hours.
- You can demonstrate your COVID-19 status using the domestic NHS COVID Pass App. If you do not have this, please bring your rapid lateral flow test strip in a sealed clear plastic bag.
You can demonstrate your COVID-19 status using the NHS COVID Pass. Information on the NHS COVID Pass and app can be found on the UK Government and NHS website.
COVID-19 rapid lateral flow test kits are available for free from pharmacies & many local collection points. COVID-19 testing information is available on the UK Government and NHS website.
During our classes and events:
- Regularly wash your hands and use hand sanitiser provided;
- Face-coverings are not required, please respect people’s choices to wear one;
- Partner rotation is possible but optional. If you’d like to remain with one partner, please let the teacher know before class starts;
- Please respect other people’s choices to mix, or not mix during classes and social dancing.
After our classes and events:
- Please inform us if you develop symptoms and test positive for COVID-19 within 48 hours of attending. Please do not return to future classes and events until you test negative by a PCR test.